Drape Kings, a fast-paced and growing production company specializing in the Rental of Event Drapes, is looking for an energetic and experienced Customer Service Associate with Event Production experience to join our team. This position is to provide coordination and administrative support to our Rental Production department. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide general production and administrative support for the day-to-day operations of Rental Department
- Receive and process customer orders paying close attention to all contact information and job requirement details
- Manage all customer inquiries and orders; resolve customer problems
- Handle customer inquiries regarding product and availability
- Supply customers with proposal and swatch samples of existing as well as new items
- Work with Production Department to ensure all client information as well as job specifications are current and correct
- Follow up with client contact to either book or cancel job request
- Work with rental team to coordinate scheduling of crew and transportation for all jobs
- Work in tandem with Marketing department to coordinate job follow-up, photo ops, testimonials, etc
The successful candidate must be a quick learner, creative thinker, great communicator, and able to prioritize and complete projects. Attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude are critical. Prior experience in Film/TV production a plus.
At Drape Kings, we believe in teamwork and promote an energetic, creative, and result-driven atmosphere. Salary offered is equal to the experience you bring. We offer full health benefits and 401K.
If interested in applying, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify salary history with your resume.