Drape Kings, a specialty event drape and décor company with locations in NY/NJ, Washington D.C., and Chicago is seeking an experienced Director of Sales Operations for their North Bergen, NJ office, immediately.
Our company – which deals in both rentals and sales – has grown its sales division exponentially over the last four years. As we anticipate continuing this trajectory, our pace of growth now requires a highly experienced Director of Sales Operations who can foster a metrics-oriented culture. Our sales involve tangible goods (hardware, solutions, widgets) as well as customizable event drape and décor and contracted permanent or temporary drape installations in venues nationwide.
This individual will be involved in everything from the minutia of the actual sales to motivating and managing a team of 5 (projected to be 10 as sales permit) to conceptualizing a flash sale. We are really looking for a results-driven “numbers person” who can optimize all sales processes.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning and budget processes.
- Manages functions essential to sales force productivity.
- Discerns key sales metrics and quota setting for the sales team.
- Develops best practices for the sales organization as a whole.
- Ensures correct product sourcing, margins and best pricing.
- Conducts competitive analysis where necessary and keeps the company in line with industry-standards.
- Learns the pulse of the industry (both AV and events) to effectively assess and deploy sales within this landscape.
- Identifies opportunities for sales process improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Motivates and rallies the sales team by conducting meetings to proactively monitor activity.
- Diagnoses where dollars are being wasted and optimizes profitability and overarching sales processes.
- Must have a 4-year degree from an accredited university; Masters in Business Administration or equivalent preferred.
- Strong business acumen.
- Mastery level with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Minimum 10+ years experience managing a sales team.
- Minimum 5 years experience in hands-on B2B sales.
- Experience and a precise understanding in the fiscal side of sales is critical.
- Proven track record of enhancing a sales force and taking them to the next level.
- Must have reliable transportation to North Bergen, NJ, which is located three miles from the Lincoln Tunnel.
We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with experience. Full benefits with 401K available.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.