Manages and expands business relationships with targeted clients; Provides clients with courteous customer service over the phone; strives to retain present clients and develop new business by extending professional and efficient service and suggesting additional services and products to serve customers’ needs. Responds to inbound calls and web requests in timely fashion. Provides and closes quotes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide general Production support for the day-to-day operations of the Rental department.
• Provides rental quotes (including but not limited to Pipe & Drape, Carpet, Kabuki, Traveler Track, Rope & Stanchions, Star Drape.)
• Maintains and develops client relations, assuring all existing clients are contacted regularly to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Attempts to upsell/add-on products and services based on customers’ needs and budgets. Analyzes existing and anticipated client needs.
• Develop need-based marketing relations to grows existing accounts and prospective clients to full potential.
• Responds to customer inquiries regarding products, prices, availability, product uses, credit terms etc.
• Receives and processes orders via phone, web, or email in a timely fashion with an emphasis on communication.
• Project management, including scheduling, coordination with venues, crews and warehouse.
• Coordinate and discuss walk-through notes with lead technicians as needed.
• Work as the designated E-line On-Call Coordinator (4-5 x a month).
• Answers daily incoming calls with professionalism at all times.
• Learns and stays abreast on company’s unique set of products and services.
• Work with team members to assist with jobs (shared or handed off) prior to end of daily schedule.
• Confirm venue locations, load-in specs, date, site contacts etc. as needed.
• Understands when to escalate issues / problems to senior management.
• Coordinate productions meetings for detailed (and/or large) jobs on a frequent basis.
• Promote company endorsed products.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• Experience preferred in a relevant industry: Audio Visual, Lighting, Sound, Scenic Shop, Rental and Staging, Special Events, Weddings, Film and TV productions, Party or Equipment Rental, Trade Shows
• One (1) year experience in Inside Sales role
• Understanding of the Live / Special Events industry a plus.
• Strong customer contact, management, and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, results-driven, self-starter with the ability to follow multiple projects from start to finish.
• A team player with eagerness to help with projects/tasks outside of defined role
• Proficient in MS Office, Hire Track
• Must be detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and email/phone etiquette
• Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and a calm demeanor
• Must speak, read, write, and understand English
• Bilingual skills a plus
• Must be able to accommodate flexibility in working hours
• Customer Service –Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs;
• Oral Communication–Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions;
• Planning/Organizing–Prioritizes and plans administrative tasks correctly and on time; Uses time efficiently; Works quickly.
• Attendance/Punctuality–Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent;
• Initiative–Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Please send resume to email@example.com