Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider nationwide. We bring together the best Drape Decorators in the business to help continue our mission of Setting the Standard!
We’re hiring an experienced Part-time Drape Decorators who have creative vision, can work well with our clients, and can lead a crew on complex drape installations. All candidates must have an and eye for design and be exceptional problem solvers. Stylistic draping is an important part of event design and draping for events is a critical component in the process of developing the structure of a showcased installation.
As a Drape Decorator you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Be confident in running a crew from 2-20 people
- Read and understand complex floor plans
- Problem solve always working the solution
- Work with crews on site, and meet required time deadlines
- Delegate as required
- Work well with crew and of clients
- Go on site surveys to better understand the space and the client’s vision
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- Understand fabric and its capabilities
- Possess creativity and a profound sense of style
- Be able to showcase creative ways that top designers use drapery to accomplish a high-design look
- Handle layering drape panels, and be able to style drape in various designs including overlay looks, swags and tie backs for enhanced stylistic looks
- Have the creative vision to see what’s needed in any given situation to achieve the most beautiful results
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please send a link to your portfolio
What we Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Discounts
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Types: Part-time