Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider! We are excited to bring together the best Production Coordinators in the business to help continue our mission of Setting the Standard!
Production Coordinators will manage and expand business relationships with targeted clients; Provide clients with courteous customer service over the phone; strive to retain present clients and develop new business by extending professional and efficient services. Will be suggesting additional services and products to serve customers’ needs. Responds to inbound calls and web requests in timely fashion. Will Provide and closes quotes.
As a Production Coordinator you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Provide general Production support for the day-to-day operations of the Rental department.
- Provides rental quotes (including but not limited to Pipe & Drape, Carpet, Kabuki, Traveler Track, Rope & Stanchions, Star Drape.)
- Maintains and develops client relations, assuring all existing clients are contacted regularly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attempts to upsell/add-on products and services based on customers’ needs and budgets. Analyzes existing and anticipated client needs.
- Develop need-based marketing relations to grows existing accounts and prospective clients to full potential.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding products, prices, availability, product uses, credit terms etc.
- Receives and processes orders via phone, web, or email in a timely fashion with an emphasis on communication.
- Project management, including scheduling, coordination with venues, crews and warehouse.
- Coordinate and discuss walk-through notes with lead technicians as needed.
- Work as the designated E-line On-Call Coordinator (4-5 x a month).
- Answers daily incoming calls with professionalism at all times.
- Learns and stays abreast on company’s unique set of products and services.
- Work with team members to assist with jobs (shared or handed off) prior to end of daily schedule.
- Confirm venue locations, load-in specs, date, site contacts etc. as needed.
- Understands when to escalate issues / problems to senior management.
- Coordinate productions meetings for detailed (and/or large) jobs on a frequent basis.
- Promote company endorsed products.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- Experience required in a relevant industry: Audio Visual, Lighting, Sound, Scenic Shop, Rental and Staging, Special Events, Weddings, Film and TV productions, Party or Equipment Rental, Trade Shows
- One (1) year experience in Inside Sales role
- Understanding of the Live / Special Events industry a plus.
- Strong customer contact, management, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven, self-starter with the ability to follow multiple projects from start to finish.
- A team player with eagerness to help with projects/tasks outside of defined role
- Proficient in MS Office, Hire Track
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and email/phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and a calm demeanor
- Must speak, read, write, and understand English
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Must be able to accommodate flexibility in working hours
What we offer
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discount
Please send your resume to email@example.com
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.