Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider! We are excited to bring together the best Carpet Mechanics in the business to help continue our mission of Setting the Standard!
As a Carpet Mechanic you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Join and seam edges of carpet by tape or iron
- Cut and trim carpet to fit along wall edges, openings, and projections
- Plan the layout of the carpet, allowing for expected traffic patterns and placing seams for best appearance
- Review ground plans or specifications to determine work requirements
- Measure work site dimensions
- Estimate material requirements for installs
- Should be comfortable working with tools and have good math, planning and visualization skills
- Perform other tasks as assigned
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- 3- 5 years of Carpet Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience with handling tools.
- Able to observe safety and security procedures and report any potentially unsafe conditions.
What we offer
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
Please send your resume to email@example.com
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.