Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider. We are excited to bring together the best Driver-Event Installers in the business to help continue our mission of Raising the Standard!
*Must be able to meet at North Bergen location to pickup and drive Sprinters, 16′ (primary) and 24′ Straight Trucks.
As a Driver- Event Installer you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Help load and unload trucks with rental gear.
- Set-up and strike rental equipment for events.
- Pick-up and deliver rental equipment in the Tri-State area.
- Organizational work in shop as required.
- Flexibility regarding daily work schedule: work often includes late nights and weekends
- Must be able to pick up 62 lbs repeatedly, push and pull heavy rolling cases.
- Prior experience in audio visual, special events, film, and television or theater production a plus.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers and management.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals.
- Use of basic math e.i: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed
- Valid, clean driver’s license a MUST.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
For additional employment opportunities, please visit our career page https://www.drapekings.com/careers/
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time