Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider. We are excited to bring together the best Stage Hands in the business to help continue our mission of Raising the Standard in the Special Events Industry.
We’re hiring experienced Full-time and Seasonal Stage Hands and Event Installers. Flexible scheduling is a must as we work days, nights, overnights, weekends, and sometimes even holidays.
As a Stagehand you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Setup and strike events as needed
- Work with and understand other related events equipment
- Candidates must be able to repeatedly lift up to 70 lbs, pull, push, bend, and climb
- Candidates with the ability to drive vans, 16’ and 24’ straight trucks from NJ is a strong plus
- Climbing ladders with some scissor lift work required
- A keen eye for detail is required due to the nature of many of the prestigious events we service
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- At least 5 years of stagehand experience
- Must possess outstanding customer service skills from the loading dock to the client
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and possible holidays to meet the varied business needs of live event industry
- Adhere to safety standards and proper handling of equipment and gear
- Professional appearance and demeanor with a strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills required, bilingual is a plus
- Ability to organize/prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously on the job
- Accept all other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor/manager
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
For additional employment opportunities, please visit our career page https://www.drapekings.com/careers/
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time