Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider. We are excited to bring together the best Lighting & Electric Techs in the business to help continue our mission of Setting the Standard!
As a Lighting and Electrics Technician you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Must have basic Event Electrics/Lighting experience and have worked in and understand live event electric issues.
- Has basic knowledge and experience of high voltage tie in’s, DMX lighting controls, conventional and led fixtures from installation to focusing.
- This position will require crossover work with scenic and drape elements.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- Must possess outstanding customer service skills from the loading dock to the client
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and possible holidays to meet the varied business needs of live event industry
- Adhere to safety standards and proper handling of equipment and gear
- Professional appearance and demeanor with a strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills required, bilingual is a plus
- Ability to organize/prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously on the job
- Accept all other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor/manager
- Always looking to learn and grow
What we offer
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
Please send your resume to email@example.com
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.