Join the kingdom! By raising the standard. We turn the ordinary into the extraordinary!!
Drape Kings (www.drapekings.com) is seeking a highly experienced fabricator to work with our design team on a range of special projects. Drape Kings, manufactures, sells, and rents high quality theatrical quality drapes for the special events, audio visual, and rental & staging industries. We also provide custom contract drape and installations for high end specialty stores. Candidate will work with all departments. For consideration, candidate must be able to perform all duties and meet the qualifications listed below.
As a fabricator for special events and decor, you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Execute fabrication, assembly, finish carpentry and painting for custom builds of all kinds manage and operate fabrication shop
- Take an idea and bring it to fruition
- Problem solve by creating unique solutions
- Produce specialty hardware and scenic solutions
- Understand how to install drapery and track systems
- Build and develop prototypes for original products within our industry
- Manage all jobs to assure strict delivery dates are met
- Keep accurate up-to-date job calendar
- Ensure that Drape Kings highest quality standards are always met and exceeded
- Provide impeccable customer service to clients
- Facilitate site-surveys for custom orders
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require
- General carpentry skills including operating standard shop tools such as the table saw, router, sanders, pneumatics, and various hand power tools required in the fabrication and assembly of final products.
- Measure, cut, shape, and assemble materials.
- Assist in preparing elements for paint.
- Basic paint and finish work.
- Work independently as well as with a team to meet deadlines.
- General electrical knowledge
- Welding experience
- General trouble-shooting of machines including knowledge of air compressors
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee discounts
For additional employment opportunities, please visit our career page https://www.drapekings.com/careers/
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time