Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider! We are excited to bring together the best Production Schedulers in the business to help continue our mission of Setting the Standard!
As a Production Scheduler you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Works side by side with production coordinators and stage hands to ensure events are scheduled and planned accordingly
- Continuous sourcing for availability of part-time and freelance crew via phone, email, text to ensure proper crew levels are met
- Coordinate and layout daily and weekly schedules based on upcoming jobs, trucking and crew requirements
- Verify facts of all jobs including the on-site contact, phone numbers, dates, times, leads, floor plans, load in/out, and anything else that may be pertinent to the proper execution of the event
- Confirm times with clients as well as work with them when scheduling problems arise that may affect their pre-arranged delivery/pick up or set/strike times
- Troubleshoot and make critical on-the-fly schedule adjustments throughout the day to keep workflow efficient. (i.e. switching crew, gear, and trucks to resolve situations that arise.)
- Consistently communicate and monitor drivers/crew, even if remotely during off hours, to keep everyone on task throughout the day.
- Make daily schedule changes as required.
- Assist in training of stage hand time clock policy and procedures.
- Monitor daily and weekly time card punches for accurate payroll procedures.
- Coordinate daily assignment of vehicle fleet assignments and temporary rental vehicles
- Various administrative duties as assigned
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree, a plus but not required
- Minimum (1) years’ work experience in transit, dispatching, construction scheduling.
- Team player and has a “whatever-it-takes” attitude.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Patience, flexibility and the ability to work well within stressful situations
- Superior clerical, computer and typing skills.
- Availability to remotely work after hours, late nights, weekends, holidays, as needed.
- Knowledge of the NYC metro area and the roadways, bridges and tunnels and how they affect transportation times. Needs to understand times and potential challenges of traveling in trucks in and around the city.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
Please send your resume to email@example.com
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.