Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider. We are excited to bring together the best warehouse crew in the business to help continue our mission of Raising the Standard!
As a Warehouse Associate/Driver you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Pick & Pack, Lift, Load & Unload, an d experience with pallet jacks.
- Prepare shipments to be delivered.
- Receive & check- in returned merchandise.
- Inspect returned goods for damage.
- Sort materials and place on racks, shelves, or bins according to destination.
- Experience with city driving in Vans, 16′ and 24′ straight trucks. CDL is a plus.
- Drives, loads/unloads and Transports gear to and from our North Bergen, NJ warehouse to event site throughout the tri-state area as needed.
- Must have minimal driving infractions to qualify and must submit to a drivers & background checks.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- Always looking to learn and grow.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and possible holiday periods to meet the varied business needs of live event industry.
- Professional appearance and demeanor with a strong work ethic.
- Understanding that safety on the job is always a number one concern.
- Able to effectively communicate both written and oral
- Bilingual is a plus.
- All applicants must pass a background check.
- Must possess outstanding customer service skills from the loading dock to the client.
- Ability to organize/prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously on the job.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.