Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider! We are excited to bring together the best Carpet Estimators in the business to help continue our mission of Setting the Standard!
As a Carpet Estimator, you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Measure client/customer area for hard and soft surfaces in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Examine plans and specs to prepare a complete scope of work, including, cost, materials, and labor estimates
- Develop and build relationships with customers to position us as their favorite trusted resources
- Research and collaborate with internal and external staff to source special products and find new solutions to problems.
- Negotiate best solutions and pricing to achieve customers’ scope, budget and scheduling needs
- Leverage new and past relationships to increase sales opportunities and relationships.
- Identify and download all relevant plans, specs and conditions in bid packages
- Creation and organization of electronic project file
- Work in conjunction with and assist Sales staff to fulfill takeoff and quotes in a timely manner
- Maintain effective communication with Sales and Customer.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- Degree is not necessary, but some college is preferred
- 2+ years of sales and estimating experience required, blueprint/plans reading skills preferred
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self -Confidence, motivation for sales.
- Microsoft Office with an emphasizes on Excel, strong PC knowledge/usage, and associated industry software.
- Will be extremely detailed with strong organizational skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude with the ability to be flexible and switch priorities easily
- Should be professional and outgoing
What we Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
Please send your resume to email@example.com
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.