Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider! We are excited to bring together the best Skilled Tradesman in the business to help continue our mission of Setting the Standard!
As a Skilled Tradesman, you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Basic in-house maintenance of seven-vehicle company fleet including routine safety checks, brakes and oil changes, “Jack of all trades”
- Keeping vehicles up-to-date (i.e. Registration, Inspections etc.)
- Manage and operate fabrication shop
- Produce hardware and props for shows
- Building and developing original products for purchase within our industry
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require;
- General electrical knowledge
- Welding experience
- General trouble shooting of machinery
- Knowledge of air compressors
- General carpentry skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.