Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider! We are excited to bring together the best IT team in the business to help continue our mission of Raising the Standard!
The IT manager position installs, modifies and makes minor repairs to network computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical advice and support to system users. Works closely with outside IT vendor to ensure that all company wide IT systems are running smoothly. This position requires an understating and acumen in both IT/AV hardware and software systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on IT related systems such as Security, Video playback/Teleconference,
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing and new applications to meet users’ requirements.
- Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users facilitating interaction of outsourced IT vendor.
- Coordinates activities for network services with external service providers including but not limited to outsourced vendors such as, IT, Phone, GPS, and Security, Software, Telecommunication and Internet Providers
- Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
- Set up and facilitate new systems for new employees (desktop/laptop/cell phone, security).
- Refers major hardware problems to external service provider for correction.
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Acts as interface for domain and office 365 users including and maintaining accurate groups.
- Works with and IT vendor to Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems along with continued IT network security training.
- Provides support for end users to connect remotely along with outsourced IT vendor.
- Provides support for audio and video conference connectivity between offices and outside vendors and or customers.
- Oversee outsourced and internal back-ups and manages disaster recovery programs with the outsourced vendors.
- Assists in research and procurement of all IT and AV equipment, accessories, supplies and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Managing experience is a plus
- Microsoft Certified is a plus,
- Database experience is a plus
- Associates degree, Tech School
- Microsoft Certified
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items between 50-175 pounds, trace wire and cables under desks, in and across ceilings. Including climbing up to a 12’ ladder.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.