Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the production industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier event services provider! We are excited to bring together the best Graphic Design Interns in the business to help continue our mission of Raising the Standard!
Drape Kings, located in North Bergen, NJ is seeking an experienced and creative in-house Graphic Design Intern. We manufacture, sell and rent Event Drapery for the LIVE Event and Audio-Visual industries worldwide. We are also the exclusive distributor in North America for a new product called AV-Drop, a scenic modular back drop system that is setting the standard globally. We innovate new products and market to a wide array of customers and prospective clients.
As the Graphic Design Intern, you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Design and develop projects from concept to production
- Possess strong project management skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but also collaborate with team members
- Ability to work on a variety of social media projects
- Participate in the execution of marketing emails/plans
- Assist other team members in creative development of projects and marketing plans
- Enrollment in an accredited four-year design program with direct focus on graphic design, digital design, or similar program, with at least Junior standing
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Experience with HTML, Flash, web, video capabilities strongly desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, and able to multi-task
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.