Join the kingdom! By raising the standard, we turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
With over 30+ years in the Event Industry, Drape Kings has cemented itself as the premier live event services provider! We are excited to bring together the best sales team in the business to help continue our mission of Raising the Standard!
Are you a self-made entrepreneur who loves to present technical products to new and existing clients?
Are you a seasoned in CAD or Vectorworks Visio or SketchUp? Are you a sales hunter who loves to win and hates to lose? Do you enjoy researching business partnership opportunities and presenting products in a graphic and convincing way? Can you lead a client to purchase with exceptional product knowledge in a technical product? Do you have industry connections in the LIVE Event and audio-visual industry? Can you translate the technical into simple communication language? Then we want to talk today!
We are expanding our team in the US to include another dedicated sales expert who loves to hunt! Already established in US and around the globe, AV Drop is the hottest product to hit the scenic world. The unique attributes and European styling of this product has become widely accepted around the world – no tools, customizable scenic walls and printed graphics meets the ever changing needs of our customers from AV Specialty channel who create events every day to Event Producers for Fortune 500 companies to PR firms who need simple step and repeats.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with existing customers to grow revenue
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells AV Drop products and skins by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and services current customer needs
- Creates AV Drop systems on software with customers to aid the pipeline speed and accuracy
- Attends trade shows and follows up with leads in expedient manner
- Works with marketing on customer outreach plan
- Trains customers on the usage of the product and demonstrates to small and large groups
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitor activities and products
- Collaborates internally with Product Development and Marketing on growing market share
- Monthly review of the business with management including SWOT analysis
- Meets monthly budget targets and understands how to schedule time and prioritize customers to meet revenue goals
- Prepares weekly pipeline reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization high service standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
Sales Executive Qualifications/Skills:
- CAD, Vectorworks, Visio, SketchUp
- Oral Presentation Skills
- Microsoft Office skills with strong PowerPoint Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- High Energy Level
- Negotiation and Pricing
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Ability to Travel
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in theater arts, marketing, promotions or business administration preferred
- At least 3-5 years of Audio Visual or Scenic Product sales experience
- Problem Solving—Identifies and resolves problems with alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management—Develops & Coordinates multiple projects on time and in budget.
- Technical Skills—Must have advanced CAD, Vectorworks, SketchUp or Viso experience, database event management software, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), booking & conducting event space walkthroughs.
- Adaptability—Adapts to changes in the work environment, Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- Employee Discounts
It is the policy of Drape Kings to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drape Kings will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.